59 Abbot's Wood, Chester

1 Bedroom | £105,000 | 75% shared ownership

18718-1058
18687-145
Kitchen
Living1
Living2
Bathroom
Bedroom
Capture
159989 7512581 Flp 01 0000 Max 600X600
18718-1058
18687-145
Kitchen
Living1
Living2
Bathroom
Bedroom
Capture
159989 7512581 Flp 01 0000 Max 600X600
Call us 0845 618 5008

Your home at Abbot’s Wood includes a spacious, open plan living room, a fitted kitchen and a wet room. All ground floor apartments have fenced patio areas, some apartments above the ground floor offer a mixture of walkout or Juliet balconies. Whichever you choose you’ll be investing in a property finished to an excellent standard.


1 bed 75% shared ownership apt for £105,000 no rent applicable on remaining 25%.

2nd Floor, North block with walk out balcony

             On-site bistro

             Hairdressers/ beauty salon

             Communal lounge

             Activity rooms

             Greenhouse

             Resident parking

             Communal gardens

 

   SERVICE CHARGE  (weekly)

·    £60.09

 

SQFT/SQM

            55 SQM

Situated in the heart of Chester, Abbot’s Wood offers excellent transport links - within a quarter of a mile to Chester train station, bus routes situated close to the development.  Located close to local amenities, including a doctor’s surgery and chemist, Abbot’s Wood is perfectly situated for any lifestyle. With Chester city centre approximately a 10 minute walk away, you'll never be short of good quality restaurants, bars or coffee shops to visit. Northgate Arena offers plenty of leisure facilities such as swimming and fitness classes. The Forum shopping centre is also close to Abbot’s Wood, as is a local supermarket.

If you are aged 55 or over, our retirement living properties are perfect for you. For more information about your eligibility, please contact a member of our dedicated Sales Team on 0845 618 5008

Contact